Monday, April 2, 2012

Music!

Thought I'd update this piece its been hella long...right about as long as my friend over at
The Kobayashi Maru(e)...Here are some tunes Im feelin at the moment Wooooooo Youtube!


 Hoodie Allen - No Interruption...I just started to check'em out was going through his old mixtape "Making Waves". I found a couple tracks I liked, 'Daydreamin' is nice and 'Eddie Haskell' is some dope funk. But if he's gonna release an EP soon and if the other tracks are as good this one I'm done for for the hood. 


ASAP Rocky - Keep It G
Sick beat Asap killed it and the other two guys talked about "Beatin that pussy red" so it got kinda boring towards the end.


All I gotta say is just me in the right mindset *wink wink and this song is epic Period.
"Don't bring me down"


        THROWBACK!!!!!!
You know what it is, The Sweat Hotel and  The Dogfather Snoop Doggy Dogg himself breaking it down. This is like Al Pachino and Robert De Niro together in Heat. Who would be who it's up for you to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment